Thursday, March 12, 2009

In need of inspiration...

I sat down last night and meal planned for the next month. And while I was successful, I find myself getting stuck in a rut, making the same things over and over. It's great that I have so many recipes my family loves, but I get bored!!!! In the plan that gets me through to Easter, I only have 4 new recipes...

So, share with me! What recipes do you love? Are there websites or blogs that inspire you to cook? Which Food Network cook are you addicted to? Talk to me!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I always feel the same way. I wish I could be creative like some people I know lol. I will be checking back to see what others have to say.

S said...

I am totally into making sliders right now! Adam loves burgers and there is so much variety that I can try a new recipe every week!

My favorite right now: using the pillsbury biscuits for the buns, perfect size for a slider! Then I vary the meat: some times extra lean hamburger, sometimes ground turkey, etc. Then I mix in different herbs (oregano, parsley, basil, thyme etc) or sauces (Worchestershire sauce, chipotle bbq sauce, etc. and try different cheeses too (goat cheese, white cheddar etc)

there that's my contribution!!

alannariva said...

I have found an AWESOME new site which might help you out here:

http://www.recipekey.com