Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pot Luck Open House! ~ $0.10 per serving ~ Super Rich Chocolate Cupcakes

I had my yearly Autumn/Halloween party today. Since we're at the end of our savings for my maternity leave I decided to make it a potluck, and WOW was that a good idea! J&W brought this amazing pork and cabbage crockpot, L&B brought fantastic veggies and dip, Mr. G. brought yummy tomato, garlic and rosemary bread, and M&D brought an apple pie from Linvilla... I was very motivated so I made the Autumn Sausage Casserole again as well as some desserts. Here is one of the lovely cupcakes...

Super Rich Chocolate Cupcakes ~ $0.10 per serving
(These are 1 point for those doing WW!!!)
1 box devil's food cake mix ($1.00)
1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree ($1.25)
2 tbsp water
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips ($0.50)

Stir all ingredients together until well blended. Spoon into 18 cupcake cups and bake according to package directions. Makes 18 servings.

The Verdict
There are only 2 left. I topped these with a dollop of cream cheese icing, but if you are on WW and want to keep this to 1 point, top with a dollop of sugar-free Cool Whip!

No comments: